The Posi-Gantri™ is a versatile tool used to turn loads in areas where using an overhead crane is not feasible. The Posi-Gantri™ can span a workbench or area where loads need to be turned during fabrication, assembly, or maintenance. The optional chain hoist can be used to place the load into the rotation slings, or a fork lift can perform this function when bringing the load to the area. Posi-Gantri™ heights can be fixed or adjustable and equipped with or without casters. Rotation slings can be polyester or wire mesh. Specials can be designed to fit your specific requirements.
- Complete material handling system.
- Heavy duty non-slip drum surface.
- Heavy duty worm gear reducer with chain and sprocket final drive.
- Electric brake motor.
- Bolted assembly to head beam.
- Push button pendant control.
- Posi-Gantri™ can be ordered either with fixed or adjustable heights. Please refer to our Krane-King® section for additional gantry crane information.
- Can also be added to existing gantry cranes, please contact factory for details.